Liderkit’s curtain side box truck body kits are ideal for goods distribution. They are quick and easy load & unload which make them ideal to routes with a high number of drop offs.
The sliding curtain sidewalls of these truck bodies are composed of a galvanized steel frame and a sliding curtain (900 gr/m2 approx). This system includes 2 vertical aluminum profiles with recessed locks and a rail system (up and down) that allows fast and easy opening and closing of both sidewalls.
The front and rear walls can be built up in different versions e.g. snap-lock aluminium profiles, plywood panels or rear doors etc.
- Painted profiles in your choice of colour
- Rear frames painted in your choice of colour
- Marker lights
Internal truck body options;
- Cargo securing system
- Kickplates of different materials and dimensions
- Internal lights
- Vertical doors made of different materials (aluminium, sandwich, plywood)
- Rear frame with rubber seal prepared for cantilever tail lift
- Rear frame for roller shutter among others